Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This Is The First Post

I just made this blog a few nights ago. Havn't had to much time to write anything on here yet. Plus I was making important decisions about the blog, like: What should it be about? I decided it will be about my life, which is sorta boring, kinda, but kinda not, so it's also going to talk a lot about music, bands, shows, other interests, people/things I like/really hate, etc. Secondly, should I capitalize my sentences? Yeah, I guess. all lower-case is kinda cool too, i think. But caps are better. Also? I really like to write and I figure this would be an easy way to write a whole bunch of stuff. Anything else? Umm. The name of the blog? I had to come up with a good name. I think i did. It's just a really random song lyric that I had stuck in my head the other day (if anyone who can tell me which song it's from, they win a great prize), but it sounds cool and it also works well for a blog name––ya know, reading this as an excuse, or a distraction, from doing your homework, making dinner, selling things, taking calls, or whatever you're supposed to be doing with your time. Yup, so look forward to many more posts from The Excuse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.